Interested in Working with Wine and Dine Walking Tours? We're always hiring when a great fit comes along!
This position is very part-time. The pay is competitive, but we want all potential employees to know upfront that hours are very few a month to start. The longer you work and the better the reviews you receive the more hours you will be able to work!
- Must LOVE food and wine. We're not talking, like them, we're talking borderline obsession with them.
- A bubbly and charming personality. If you don't enjoy meeting new people this is not the job for you.
- An above average knowledge of food and wine. We have specific knowledge that our hosts share with our guests, but it is best that you come into this position with a strong foundation of knowledge.
- A good and teachable attitude. We like to believe that everyone can teach us something new. You have something to offer to expand our knowledge and we have information to expand your knowledge, too.
- Must be 21 or older.
Benefits of working with wine and dine walking tours:
- You get to drink wine and eat amazing food while at work.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive Pay